MINIMUS BASE ALPHA!!!

 Hey everyone! The RocketKid here and today I want to show you my new Minimus base.


I started out with a new Hab design:



This base is quite different from the old Hab, it has 4 Solar arrays instead of 2 like my other one, check that post out! It also allows for EVAs while my old one didn't because of where the hatches were placed. It also has a giant comm antenna dish on the side for communication. Also, it has an Mk1 crew cabin, at my brother's request.

"Hey! I'm Camera shy!" Bill Kerman, the science guy


I chose a fairly steep landing site, but better the Mun base site!

I also sent a rover to minimus, Here's the design.


I chose the cupola for the front because it has a great view of the surface, with hitchhiker storage containers with, frankly, nothing in them! Oh, I also added fireworks.




"Too many photos! It's overloading the computer!" -Gene Kerman


Here's the rover on Minimus.

That's all I have on the base though, I'll be back with new stuff! This is the RocketKid, signing off!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The top 10 best rockets in history

Rover on Mun!

Rocket Lab logo change