Hi! My name is Andrew! I love the world of rockets and KSP! You'll see that sometimes I post things off-topic like blender things. If you're looking for the best Rocket content/KSP gameplay updates, then this is the place for you! So... yeah... this is my first post!
These days the world is simplifying logos. Just look it up! Now, even Rocket Lab's logo has changed on their youtube channel. Here's the comparison. OLD: NEW: In my opinion, however, I think the new logo looks better. Post what you think in the comments below! I'll be doing a run down of Rocket Lab later. -TheRocketKid
here's the rover... way more complex than I thought... Thanks to OrB8ter for helping with the rover. Here's it on the Mun: You know, RCS is really useful... I'll give you that. But, I'm out of RCS fuel, you're on your own Antoon and Kagar. "I think I might be here for a long time" -Kagar Kerman I'll be back with another Hab/building on the mun
Comments
Post a Comment