REALISIM OVERHAUL!!!!

 Hey everyone, the RocketKid here, and today I want to announce a new, uh, announcement. I will be playing KSP: Realism overhaul Realistic progression-1. Or RO and RP-1 for short. I was inspired by N9 gaming's video series, "For All KerbalKind". You can check out the playlist here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKsgkXe7Cn8usHFu3DNKkIelaOolmt6nq

(Note: The Beardy Penguin is also in this series)

I was constantly thinking when I landed on Eeloo, that it was over. I had conquered the Kerbol system and there was nowhere to go. But now, all that has changed. KSP RO and RP-1 will be the topic of the next few posts. I'll create a separate page on this topic. With my company: Photon-A, as the main flag of this series. I hope you all have a great day and this is the RocketKid signing off.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The top 10 best rockets in history

Rover on Mun!

Rocket Lab logo change